Business Operations Analyst at Unity (Austin, TX)
Unity Technologies is looking for an analytical, detail oriented, and motivated individual to join our Business Operations team as a Business Operations Analyst supporting our Multiplayer Suite products. This role will work with senior leaders to identify and fix business problems/opportunities, define and implement business processes as we scale, and drive cross functional initiatives.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with cross functional teams (Financial Planning and Analysis, Product Management, Mergers and Acquisitions, etc) to drive key business initiatives (e.g. a critical migration of key technologies and new business model development)
- Drive quantitative analysis to support business decisions
- Proactively monitor, identify, and resolve business critical problems and errors
- Build/create/drive scalable operational processes between multiple functions
- Create and manage dashboards and other reports to track key business metrics (knowledge of excel modeling needed, knowledge of SQL preferred)
What we’re looking for
- Analytical: You are comfortable taking a quantitative approach to problem solving and comfortable with financial modeling
- Action-Oriented: You have a bias towards action
- Breadth: You are comfortable wearing multiple hats - finance, product, marketing, and sales
- Background in management consulting, investment banking, FinOps, and/or FP&A
You might also have
- Cloud, and/or game ops experience
- Operational experience at a high growth startup
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.