Business Processing Specialist - Namecheck at LegalZoom
Remote until Jan 2022
MUST currently reside within 25 miles of Austin, TX
90 Day Contract to Hire
After 90 days, pay increase to $18/hr. and eligible for monthly bonus.
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped more than four million customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
We are currently seeking motivated individuals to join our Business Formation team as Business Processing Specialists. The Business Processing Specialist will be responsible for accurately searching various state databases to determine the availability of business names per our customers’ requests.
- Processing Business Services Division orders as it relates to information that falls under the responsibility of the Business Processing Specialists team.
- Processing SalesForce alternate name emails from LegalZoom customers
- The ability to type a minimum of 60 words per minute (10-key proficiency also preferred).
- Comfortable working efficiently across multiple data platforms and utility suites (Filenet, SalesForce, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office)
- Experience with general research (Processor will need to utilize state database resources and internal processing documentation)
- Flexibility to work overtime and/or a non-traditional work schedule (weekdays and weekends as business demands)
- Willingness to interact with Secretary of State reps via phone for additional research regarding entity names (California SOS preliminary name availability, other potential research related to order status
- Willing to adapt to additional job responsibilities (*as business demands – Service of Process)
- Utilize email correspondence in a production-related fashion (both in orders and responded to urgent requests as needed)
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Highly organized and proactive
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office, Internet, and related software applications
- Professional team player with the ability to multi-task in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Self-starter who works well with or without supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.