Business Systems Analyst
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Reporting to the Sr. Director Customer Success Operations, the CSO Systems Sr. Analyst & Administrator shared project management and technology solutions services to the Customer Success and Operations (CSO) departments of Manufacturing, Professional Services, Technical Support, and Technical Learning Services. The CSO Systems Sr. Analyst & Administrator is chartered with ensuring that CSO is equipped with innovative technology solutions that enable CSO to deliver a world class customer experience.
- Own CSO end to end business process stack within Salesforce.com, Salesforce Communities, Financial Force PSA, and New Voice Media applications
- Have a deep understanding of the end to end stack, engineering it to deliver optimal experiences for both our customers and our employee while increasing efficiency and process automation.
- Rigorous change management processes, including impact assessments, user preparedness, communication, robust UAT programs
- Provide solutions and toolsets that enable enables the Customer Success Organization to deliver on its mission of providing a world class customer experience and enhance business efficiency, drive workflow and quality improves, optimize the cost model and support strategic initiatives.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate both Stakeholder Leadership and Individual Contributors with technical personnel from IT & 3rd Party suppliers during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Attain strong partnerships through significant influence and knowledge of both your Stakeholder’s delivery requirements and Forcepoint business needs.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with Stakeholders and developing a deep understanding of the business needs of your Stakeholders.
- In partnership with IT, deliver CSO “run the business” change requests:
- Perform impact analysis
- Translate the stakeholders’ requests into actionable IT requests
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure UAT is performed
- Change Management
- Provide shared services with robust OLAs to CSO Stakeholders; services include, but are not limited to
- Design, administration, and support services for ACD
- Place holder for others
The ideal for this role is passionate about using technology and process to enable amazing customer and employee experiences. You demonstrate extreme levels of accountability and are results driven; you value teamwork and collaboration; you communicate transparently and with candour, while always being genuine; you act boldly, take initiative and are comfortable taking calculated risks to achieve successful outcomes; you execute with speed and integrity, delivering high quality work product which you are proud of.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience delivering technology projects to Service Organizations
- PMP or Equivalent certification
- Strong understanding of operational infrastructure, processes, systems and tools for running a Worldwide Services Organizations (Professional Services, & Technical Support) and Learning Organizations.
- In-depth experience with salesforce.com service console and lightening required.
- Experience with cloud based ACD applications and PSA solutions desired.
- Work comfortably with cross functional teams including individual contributors, technical leaders, and executives
- Strong strategic thinking and consultative skills
- Extensive experience using MS Project, Smartsheets or similar applications