At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
Cloudflare’s Enterprise Applications Team builds and runs Enterprise systems to enable Cloudflare internal teams to operate efficiently and enable our customers and partners to do business with us. Enterprise Applications Team is part of the CIO organization. Within the Enterprise Applications Team is an Order to Cash team whose main responsibility is to manage our Salesforce/CPQ platform.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Business Systems Manager to join the IT Enterprise Applications team at Cloudflare. This person will be primarily responsible for driving the CRM strategy and overseeing the operation process of Quote-to-Order deployment while driving towards the identified business goals and metrics. The successful candidate will provide structure & leadership to business processes, technical solutions while overseeing the delivery of projects, and ensuring internal stakeholder satisfaction.This job requires an experienced manager who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions. You will also be responsible for recommending and instituting business analysis best practices, tools and methodology towards standardization.What you'll do
- Lead collaboration, cross functional teams to deliver high value Quote to order applications solutions including overall processes, architecture and integrations with other applications
- Lead cross-functional technical projects with the Growth, Sales, Finance, Legal and Product Management teams
- Own solution delivery of IT projects roadmap and ensure development team is organized to execute effectively
- Continually improve our use of Salesforce including automating processes, identifying areas for improvement, and enabling the sales organization for hyper growth
- Vendor, platform and relationship ownership
- Hire, develop, and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team
- Work with internal business users to demonstrate the changes to the system and ensure all relevant business needs are addressed.
- Oversee the life cycle of changes to business systems and processes, and prepare detailed status reports for executive management
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Minimum 10+ years experience in CRM with supporting sales team of 2000+ users as their primary CRM, including optimizing user experience to reduce overall sales process friction
- Deep understanding of quote-to-cash systems and how they’re best integrated with Salesforce (ex: Salesforce CPQ, Apttus CLM, Netsuite or equivalent)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on Salesforce project requirements and lead operations support, by working with development, integration and admin team.
- Experience implementing and managing large Salesforce projects such as transitioning to Salesforce Lightning, implementation of CPQ, integration and scaling lead routing solutions
- Experience with sensitive data and creating systems that meet the security and compliance needs that come with the management/ownership of sensitive data
- Highly organized, results-driven, with exceptional attention to detail with great end-to-end program management
- Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a software development environment
- Experienced in implementing and sustaining best of breed SaaS applications implementations in an enterprise environment
- Strong consultative and advisory skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experienced in working with both internal and system integrator teams for development
- Experience with Jira and Google Suite
- Experience in supporting internal and external auditors with SOX ITGC, SOD
- Demonstrated team leadership, management and project implementation
- Experience in building strong working relationships with business partners, application users, project managers, internal IT team, external application consultants
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in technology-related field or relevant experience in implementing Business systems
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
22.214.171.124: We released 126.96.36.199 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.