Chief Technology Officer / Chief Data Officer (CTO/CDO) at Giddy
We have a patented product in the sexual health and wellness sector and are looking for an experienced growth hacker who is obsessed with grabbing the attention of the customer, finding gold mines in data, and ruthless prioritization.
In this Executive Role, you will work directly with our CEO and are responsible for leading and overseeing the collection, management, and storage of data across the organization. You are responsible for analyzing and deriving insights from data to inform business strategy and value.
The CTO/CDO will lead the team by providing overall vision and direction, designing scalable systems, and creating processes and productivity measurements to advance our platform and mission. This person is a true leader and encourages transparency and accountability while empowering his/her team to execute.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Understand business requirements and provide technical vision and direction for entire company
- Work with CEO to develop requirements, align on priorities, strategize scaling, and report progress
- Track, analyze and monitor technology and data performance metrics
- Foster an energetic culture of ownership and commitment to shared product development goals
- Lead, motivate and mentor the team by communicating clear expectations, setting performance objectives, providing regular and timely constructive feedback, ensuring balanced workload, and supporting professional growth
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Work closely with the CEO to explore and define Consumer Growth OKRs. Be a true partner in roadmap planning and prioritization
- Partner with marketing team to understand customer behaviors, and preferences, establishing consistent tracking, KPIs, dashboards and share actionable insights
- Run exploratory analyses and uncover how to personalize customer experience and recommendations
- Oversee the design, execution, and experimentation to enable data-driven decision making and build measurement frameworks to determine the return on marketing investments
- Develop the team through technical and strategic skillset
Qualifications / Experience Desirables:
- 8+ years of experience as a leader of high performing teams
- Has experience in high-growth companies, and has effectively managed the phases of growth
- Proven experience as a CTO/CDO or similar leadership role
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
Why Work with Giddy: You’ll join a diverse, fun, senior team of experienced professionals who are seasoned entrepreneurs having worked in technology, healthcare, consumer products, and sexual health and wellness.
Giddy is a high-growth startup in the sexual health and wellness sector. We’re focused on a space that will propel the conversation around sex forward through educational based content and patented products.