Clinical Operations Associate at Iris Telehealth
Who You Are
At Iris Telehealth you make a difference. Are you looking to start your career in healthcare administration? Are you a clerical genius with a tendency for small details, perfectionism and a need for speed? Then the this position at Iris Telehealth is the perfect role for you!
Iris Telehealth is looking for a Clinical Operations Associate to support the administrative side of our Clinical Operations Team as we continue to expand our telepsychiatry partnerships in clinics and hospitals across the country. In this role you will fulfill a wide range of operational and administrative tasks that include the timely licensing and credentialing of Iris clinicians, maintaining up-to-date files, and delivering high quality customer service to our internal and external stakeholders.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Completing all necessary paperwork for medical licensing and credentialing
- Corresponding with doctors via email, text, and phone throughout the licensing and credentialing process
- Interfacing via email and phone with licensing and credentialing staff at state licensing boards, healthcare facilities, etc.
- Preparing and maintaining physician and advanced practice registered nurse credentialing files
- General administrative tasks including copying, scanning, faxing, and mail services
- Answering our office phone line
- All other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks while maintaining priorities; high level of organization required in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – communicates in a way that ensures listener understands what you need/want with ease
- Highly attentive to detail – you’re orderly, thorough, and accurate when completing paperwork
- Results-focused, team-oriented and a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Flexible hours – your stakeholders have busy schedules, so responsiveness outside of normal work hours will be expected
- Ability to navigate multiple screens and is familiar with programs including but not limited to: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, Outlook, etc.
- Start-up or Operations experience a plus, but not required
- Interest in and at least a moderate understanding of healthcare
- Bachelor's Degree
- Opportunity for upward mobility and career growth
- Cool start-up culture in our Downtown, TX office – oh and free parking
- Company perks (free meals, snacks/drinks, corporate events, and more!)
- 18 Days of paid time off each year (add another day for each year you work at Iris)
- 8 Holidays + 1 Mental Health Day including $100 to spend on yourself
- 100% of the premium cost of Healthcare insurance for you and 75% for your spouse
- $50/month for a gym membership
- $50/month for your cell phone bill
- 401k Plan: Iris Telehealth will match 3.5 percent of your 401k contributions
- Paid parental leave
- Optional: Short-term and long-term disability insurance
We are a telepsychiatry company that provides mental health care to clinics and hospitals using video conferencing technology. The key to our success is our people. That’s why we’re looking for top talent to be a part of delivering high quality and efficient clinical services all over the country.
Iris Telehealth has a culture of ownership, humor and mastery. Our team is small enough that you can see how your work affects the bottom line, and big enough to have the urgency and excitement of a Fortune 500 company. We like to experiment. We're proud to make mistakes (but more proud of our successes). We're always trying to get better. People that work for us are expected to question the way we do things. If you're not willing to fight for what's right, stop reading this now. If you want to learn more, you can visit our website at www.iristelehealth.com.