Commercial Customer Insights Lead at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft appealing and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.The Challenge
This key worldwide role is passionate about providing insights into Adobe’s Commercial Customers through data. This brand-new role, will define the analytical approach used by the Customer Success team to understand, react, and get along with Adobes’ Commercial Customers base. Additionally, the Customer Insights Leader will convert Customer Success operations into a highly data-driven business to measure, analyze and optimize all aspects of our customer engagements. This role will be highly cross-functional, working closely with the business teams, including Sales, Technical Support, and Product.What you’ll do
- Provide trusted and timely insights that drive team efficiency, revenue expansions, and customer retention
- Analyze current and past trends to identify operational weaknesses and identify strategies to keep our business growing as efficiently as possible
- Use data to understand our customers and draw conclusions that drive clinical and operational decision-making within team
- Recruit and lead team of Customer Insight Analysts
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of system databases, data elements, and application software solutions to improve data gathering and data analysis
- Understanding of programming logic (familiarity with SQL, SFDC), analysis (Excel), summarizing (pivot tables, charts, slides, written explanation), reporting (SFDC dashboards)
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills along with the desire to optimally communicate with peers, team managers, and senior leadership
- Ability to optimally prioritize, handle, and delegate recurring or ongoing tasks, one-off projects and on-demand requests
- Cloud / SaaS experience and Customer success experience a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.