Commissions Analyst at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Commissions Analyst to join our Finance organization. In this role, you’ll support the administration of our variable incentive compensation systems, creating and enhancing business processes, and supporting our overall Revenue organization as it relates to incentive compensation.
This position will report to our Sr. Manager, Incentive Compensation and can be based out of our Carpinteria, CA or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Administer the compensation system (Anaplan) to ensure plans are configured correctly and payments are calculated accurately
- Work closely with Revenue and Finance to ensure accurate calculation, payment, accounting, and reporting of commissions for respective teams and plans
- Field questions from Revenue personnel and resolve issues
- Identify and develop insights on the effectiveness of the plans to provide guidance and recommendations to Finance and Revenue leadership
- Perform support activities needed for communication and administration of variable incentive programs, plans, and policies
- Assist in the development, implementation, and administration of new and existing commission or incentive programs, plans, and policies; ensure programs are competitive with other businesses
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and participate in projects as needed
- Ensure the commission payout process, controls, and documentation is in accordance with SOX requirement
- Work with Business Intelligence to resolve outstanding system issues
- Provide support for cross-functional compensation-related inquiries and requests (e.g. payroll, accounting accruals, SOX support)
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in a compensation or commissions analyst role
- 4-year college degree required; major in Engineering or Finance strongly preferred
- Experience with Anaplan strongly preferred
- Experience with other incentive compensation systems (e.g. Xactly, Callidus, IBM Varicent, Cognos, etc.)
- Experience in incentive compensation, data analysis, and report building
- Strong interpersonal, written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem diagnosis and analytical skills
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible while responding to deadlines on assignments
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.