Essential Talent Development Functions:
- Owns the full-cycle process of sales commissions calculation process on a monthly basis and performs data validation.
- Accurately reports commissions respective to each sales manager and representative’s commission structure and obtains necessary approvals to send to payroll for payout by specific deadlines.
- Performs data reconciliation between finance and sales reports and maintains data integrity.
- Communicates with key stakeholders (sales representatives and managers) to continuously improve and maintain sales commissions processes and programs to ensure efficiency and alignment with company strategy.
- Identify reporting trends, upcoming commission plan flip opportunities, and monthly accruals.
- Provide ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis to management regarding sales commissions for forecasting and budgeting.
- Become an expert in the tracking and maintenance of the commissions workbook.
- Assist in the revamp the current commission structure sheets and commission statement process to align with business goals.
- Design, store, and maintain training materials that help educate employees across the organization on their individual commission structure, Arrive’s commission processes, and the like.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Experience in commission consulting and financial modeling preferred.
- A proven track record of building and maintaining cohesive, productive relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and critically analyze process and procedures in a push toward constant improvement.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Excellent written, presentation, and communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple deliverables simultaneously, meet strict deadlines, and work under pressure.
- Exhibit strong attention to detail.
- A flexible & solutions oriented demeanor.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to focus on a single project from start to finish.
- Ability to conduct themselves with a high level of discretion.
- Very strong work ethic with a team mentality.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!