The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
As a Compensation Analyst, you will work with the Compensation Analytics Manager and Analytics team to automate and monitor a variety of complex compensation plans.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Run and validate a suite of complex compensation plans on a biweekly basis
- Fully automate compensation plans in order to build the infrastructure to support a rapidly growing organization
- Create dashboards to monitor current compensation plans Analyze trends and drive insights on behaviors and compensation through rigorous analytics Collaborate with stakeholders and business leaders to drive strategy of new compensation plans
- Answer any and all questions or concerns related to compensation
What We Like To See/ Measures of Success:
- Two to four years as an analyst, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent proficiency in SQL
- Experience using Tableau or similar data visualization tool
- Previous experience with compensation plans or sales analysis a huge plus
- Highly analytical with proven, great communication skills
- We are looking for an experienced analyst who can become an expert in the technology that drives our compensation plans and that can communicate to stakeholders the current status and efficacy of their respective compensation plans.
What We Offer:
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Casual work environment, rewards and recognition, and fun events
- Competitive pay plus equity/stock in a fast-growing startup
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you an opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact in a growing company with a revolutionary business model
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description