The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
As a Compensation Analyst, you will work with the Compensation Analytics Team and the Finance Department to automate, validate, and monitor a variety of complex compensation plans. We are looking for an analyst who can support all of our diverse compensation plans, with a keen attention to detail and a passion for process improvement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Run and validate a suite of complex compensation plans on a biweekly basis
- Fully automate compensation plans in order to build the infrastructure to support a rapidly growing organization
- Create dashboards to monitor current compensation plans
- Analyze trends and drive insights on behaviors and compensation
- Collaborate with stakeholders and business leaders to drive strategy of new compensation plans
- Answer any and all questions or concerns related to compensation
What We Like To See/ Measures of Success
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong SQL skills - this is the language we speak every day!
- Highly analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills, especially when discussing data with a variety of stakeholders
- Meticulous attention to detail and an ability to offer suggestions to improve processes steadily and effectively
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment paired with an eagerness to learn
- Experience using Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Previous experience with compensation plans, finance, or sales analysis a huge plus
What We Offer
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Casual work environment, rewards and recognition, and fun events
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you an opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact in a growing company with a revolutionary business model
- We are not able to offer sponsorship for this position.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description