Competitive Intelligence Analyst
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
We are seeking a passionate Competitive Intelligence Analyst to join our growing team of CI professionals at CrowdStrike. In this role you will be responsible for gathering, analyzing and presenting intelligence on CrowdStrike’s main competitors and to explain how we position our solution and compete more effectively in the market. You will serve as the expert on competitive intelligence and be the go-to-source for our sales and marketing teams arming them with insights on how to outmaneuver our competition. You should be a self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
The position is ideally based in Minneapolis, MN, Austin, TX or Sunnyvale, CA though other locations will be considered.
- Provide an objective viewpoint based on an in-depth understanding and analysis of CrowdStrike solutions and competitive information.
- Make recommendations on sales tactics and product strategy to enable CrowdStrike to win in the market.
- Develop and maintain collateral for sales support, including news flashes, response guides and product comparisons.
- Collaborate with product marketing and product management to assist with product launches by developing competitive support material and providing competitive readiness plans.
- Work on special competitive intelligence assignments like new market analysis or primary intelligence gathering at industry events.
- Will be expected to work autonomously in the development of project plans, requirements, timelines, deliverables, etc.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in Competitive Intelligence or 5+ years in Market Intelligence, Sales Engineering or Technical Marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and technology
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Cyber Security industry background
- Sales engineering, technical marketing or SAAS startup experience
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.