RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The HSE & Compliance team at RigUp is responsible for building and maintaining a robust Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) program that will drive industry leading standards in the area of contingent workforce management.
RigUp is hiring a Compliance Analyst, Midstream that will be responsible for managing compliance levels within our Midstream business. An ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a proven track record for successfully executing on multi stakeholder projects and is comfortable working with large data sets to report out on key insights. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage client driven compliance projects from beginning to completion with communication strategies aligned with client expectations
- Engage cross-functional stakeholders across the organization to achieve successful compliance outcomes to clients
- Determine contractor compliance levels to buyer standards over time and drive monthly reporting to internal stakeholders
- Identify digital solutions to solve compliance challenges and work with stakeholders in Product & Engineering to deliver best-in-class platform solutions
- Consultatively engage with customers around compliance standards in the energy industry
- Benchmark compliance standards to deliver impactful insights to customers around safety and training standards in the energy sector
What you should have:
- 3-5 years in an analytical role (preferably in the energy sector)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Project management experience
- Excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for data integrity
- Experience working with OQ requirements and compliance
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!