RetailMeNot is looking for a full-time Analyst to join our Content Team at our headquarters, located in the heart of downtown Austin.
The RetailMeNot Content team has access to a wide landscape of Retail Promotional Strategies, Content Data, and User Behavior Insights. As part of this team, you will unearth content trends and shifts in user behavior with our rich offer data and disseminate these trends within the company and beyond.
Does this sound interesting to you? If so, read on!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a business analytics, business intelligence, retail planner, or comparable analyst role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
- Experience in data mining structured and unstructured data in a business environment with large-scale, complex data sets
- B2C ecommerce, digital, or content experience preferred
- Knowledge of SQL to write complete, optimized queries across large volumes of data
- Demonstrated ability to frame complex analytical problems, pull data and extract insights that led to tangible results (revenue, content production, traffic patterns, etc.)
- Enjoy speaking, writing, and presenting, as well as the ability to evangelize your findings. Summarize key insights for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience communicating with senior management (VP level decision-makers) a plus
What You'll Do:
- Distill actionable insights from over a million offers from over 50,000 retailers to uncover new opportunities and unlock new stories and strategic decision-making for RMN’s business
- Contribute to insights by monitoring the end-to-end content production processes for volume and quality, and iterate on its process
- Help develop interactive dashboards, reports, and analysis using relational databases, Tableau and Excel to educate decision-makers at all levels of the business
- Assist with content data questions and custom queries which are not immediately resolved by existing reporting tools
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions, collaborate with business partners, gathering requirements and help deliver complete reporting solutions
- Phenomenal communicator, written and verbal - can write concise, thoughtful summaries on short timelines for executive audiences
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’
mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with
RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a Vericast business. To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or
follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.