Construction affects the lives of nearly everyone in the world. It’s a $10T global industry, employing 7% of the world’s population. However, it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries. Construction is in need of transformation, and Procore is right at the forefront. Will you join our journey?
With 5+ acquisitions in the last 3 years, we’re looking for a Merger & Acquisition Integration Lead to continue scaling and enabling integration initiatives on our Corporate Development team. You’ll develop M&A strategies and implement programs that connect our cross-functional teams while providing clear and transparent integration planning, execution, and reporting. You’ll guide various stakeholders through the M&A integration lifecycle by understanding and structuring key business value drivers, identifying critical issues and risks/conclusions, and providing value through insights, factual findings, and advice.
This position reports to the VP, Corporate Development and will be based in our Austin or Carpinteria offices. Remote candidates will be considered. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage acquisition integrations globally, from due diligence through integration execution, driving cross-functional decision making and alignment across all phases of an acquisition based on deal value drivers.
- Facilitate due diligence motion, analyze company data, drive operational planning, and develop detailed road maps for all integration workstreams, including what, when, and how to integrate people, programs, technology, systems, and processes to support successful company acquisitions.
- Actively lead and support all functional integration leads and their respective teams to develop and adopt comprehensive integration plans for each acquisition and coordinate and manage all cross-functional dependencies and priorities.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure critical milestones are met, actively identify and solve cross-functional integration issues, and escalate any risks to the integration plan and timeline.
- Monitor goals for new acquisitions, and provide progress updates as needed.
- Conduct ongoing performance measurement for closed deals, facilitate post-integration evaluations, capture lessons and learning opportunities for improvement via qualitative and quantitative analysis of strategic planning and integration efforts for each acquisition.
- Assist in building and refining a repeatable M&A process and integration playbook that can support a high volume of M&A activity for the entire deal lifecycle through deal execution, integration management, and ongoing measurement.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in M&A integration, strategy, consulting, or cross-functional program management
- Bachelor's Degree and experience in software preferred
- Proven program management skills in organizing and facilitating cross-functional projects while managing multiple work streams simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary to share deliverables and project milestones at both the individual employee and executive level
- Ability to distill complex problems into actionable plans while influencing and collaborating with execution teams to drive successful integration plans
- Agile and problem-solving mindset with keen attention to detail
- Ability to quickly establish credibility, build close working relationships throughout the organization, motivate, collaborate, and work successfully in a team environment.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.