Customer Behavior Data Analyst
As a Customer Behavior Data Analyst, you will:
- Analyze Spreetail.com site data to develop and deep understanding of customers and the end-to-end shopping experience
- Analyze shopping funnels, customer progression, conversion, and fallout to quantity problems and friction points
- As the lead data analyst on a team of product managers, UX researchers and designers, answer challenging questions with data to inform design decision and prioritization of site improvements
- Serve as a part time Data Product Manager by defining KPIs and developing dashboards other self-service tooling to uplevel the data savvy of the team
- Collaborate with other analysts and data teams to ensure consistent and aligned data capture, instrumentation and reporting
- Regularly communicate and present findings to the team and as needed across the organization
- Work closely with UX Research to analyzing results of experiments
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- 5+ years in a data/analytics role
- 3+ years in eCommerce
- A self-starter who can deal with ambiguity and problem-solve independently
- Have a quantitative mindset and passion for data and technology
- Ability to present data in a concise and digestible manner; comfortable presenting in front of executive-level audiences
- A Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (economics, statistics, business, computer science) or equivalent experience
- Strong data analysis skills using Excel
- Building and modifying SQL queries
- Building and consuming data visualizations (Power Bi, Tableau, Qlik, etc…)
- Analyzing data sets to make actionable recommendations
- Nice to have - some exposure to Python, R, or similar programming languages
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Untracked PTO for salaried employees.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5 star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Pet Friendly Office (select locations).
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.