Customer Experience Analyst at WP Engine
Are you passionate about working with data? Do you desire to own insights for a critical area of our business?
We are looking for an analyst passionate about our customer experience organization! In this role, you will serve as an authority on the data about our customers, technical support, and customer success teams. You will be focused on fully understanding the "why" behind customer contacts and reporting out individual, team, and organization performance. In addition, you will work with the rest of the company to drive scale and inspire change based on customer needs.The Day to Day
- Builds and maintains metrics and analytics for Customer Experience data in Looker, our BI Visualization platform.
- Researches and answers questions needed to both run and change the business.
- Monitors meaningful Customer Experience metrics, investigate metrics that have changed and provides a regular "State of the Business" report.
- Develops improvements to Self-Service Metrics for the broader organization.
- Operationalize Ad-hoc Data Requests into Self-Service reports through existing BI Tools.
- Serves as a cross-functional data expert as needed.
- Provides the Voice of the Customer reporting - a collection of direct customer feedback channels that informs all business organizations of current customer feedback and needs.
- Maintains a prioritized list of data needs for the organization.
- Assists with other Customer Experience business intelligence requests as the need arises.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Math, and/or MIS or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in the same or similar role
- Advanced analytical skills, including working with statistical modeling, regression analysis, and/or machine learning techniques.
- Ability to write advanced SQL queries, including experience with big data platforms like Google BigQuery.
- Experience with BI visualization platforms (Looker, Tableau, etc) preferred.
- Knowledge of how high performing technical support teams operate.
- Proficiency in crafting and delivering presentations to leadership.
- Strong skills with Excel and Microsoft Office required.
- Operate comfortably in a fast-growing environment where organizational change is a part of growth and customer needs and demands are also ever-changing.
- Demonstrate the following: initiative, natural curiosity, natural leadership skills, independence, sense of urgency and a "get things done" attitude.
- Experience working with Agile or Scrum methodology preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work after hours and weekends on occasion.
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- IVF Benefits
- Paid Family Leave - 16 weeks for primary caregivers and 5 weeks for secondary caregivers fully paid
- 4% 401(k) Match (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD, and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off?)
- Transportation (24x7 Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Tuesday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.