Customer Experience Associate
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor case progress, track down requirements and provide ongoing status updates and escalating as needed.
- Review application information, including medical history, identifying issues that could present a problem and proactively seeking information to expedite the process – if necessary, researching and presenting alternative solutions.
- Continuously look for ways to expedite and improve our processes and services.
- Review new life insurance applications for missing information prior to submission to underwriting.
- Highly organized person with superb attention to detail.
- High sense of urgency and problem solving state of mind.
- Collaborate and support sales and customer service efforts to ensure a superior and seamless customer experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Track record of successes in fast-paced customer service environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter capable of performing duties with minimal oversight
- Excellent relationship building and negotiating skills, with the ability to influence a situation to achieve the best client outcome
- Superior problem-solver, who thinks outside of the box
- Ability to work independently and exercise excellent judgment
- Strong phone and computer skills with the ability to quickly learn and master our internal and carrier software programs
- Must be comfortable with choosing priorities when presented with multiple challenges
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
Read Full Job Description