Customer Operations and Analytics Manager (Gainsight Admin) at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
The Customer Operations and Analytics Manager plays a unique role within the greater Go-to-Market Operations team. This person will be the lead Gainsight Administrator, responsible for the configuration, development and management of all related programs supporting the Customer Success organization. You will partner closely with stakeholders and internal teams to build and evolve programs to drive product adoption resulting in increased customer retention and ultimately the success of our customers. The role requires excellent organizational skills, as well as an excellent attention-to-detail.Main Responsibilities
- Responsible for optimizing architecture and configuration of MongoDB’s Gainsight instance
- Strong understanding of Rules Engine, Journey Orchestrator, Custom Objects
- Lead the design, development and management of integrations between Gainsight data and other business systems
- Lead change management and enablement including documentation and training for program updates
- Responsible for monitoring system performance, data integrity and usage metrics
- Extract and analyze large data sets to deliver meaningful insights around retention and expansion, and proactively report on trends and suggestions for improvement
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to design and implement workflows and processes to support the Customer Success organization
- Support the Customer Success Organization with data and analysis as needed
- 2+ Years of Gainsight Admin experience or Gainsight Certified/Salesforce Certified
- 3+ years of hands-on Customer Operations, Customer Success or Sales Operations
- Strong analytical skills and fluency in Excel, Salesforce, Tableau (or similar)
- Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proven success collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders
Bonus points if
- Experience with advanced database segmentation
- SQL or NoSQL Experience
- Prior reporting experience in Eloqua or other marketing automation platform(s)
- Experience with Segment or APIs
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.