The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
The Customer Operations and Analytics Manager plays a unique role within the greater Go-to-Market Operations team. You will be responsible for the oversight of day-to-day activities, as well as taking on strategic initiatives and projects in helping maintain and evolve data, processes, and systems that define our customer relationships. You will be a key partner to our growing Customer Success organization. The role requires excellent organizational skills, as well as an excellent attention-to-detail.What you will do
- Own and refine the key customer engagement metrics, including renewal/risk indicators, expansion and product adoption trends. Extract and analyze large data sets to deliver meaningful insights in these areas and proactively report on trends and suggestions for improvement
- Serve as an authoritative resource on standard metrics, methodologies and domain knowledge for the Customer Success organization.
- Manage CS technology stack including the rollout of new tools, onboarding and reports including how-to guides and enablement materials post-launch
- Leverage technologies and tools to develop workflows to understand and communicate with our customers
- Partner with internal teams to develop dashboard roadmaps and define analytical insights with associated capabilities
- Leveraging large amounts of account and customer data make recommendations on ideal customer journeys and territory management
- Support the Customer Success leadership with data and analysis as needed
- 3-5 years of hands-on Customer Operations, Customer Success or Sales Operations
- Prior experience in Analytics or comparable role
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Excel, Gainsight (or similar), Salesforce, Tableau (or similar)
- Excellent interpersonal, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Proven success collaborating with cross-functional partners
- Experience with advanced database segmentation
- SQL or NoSQL Experience
- Prior reporting experience in Eloqua or other marketing automation platform(s)
- Experience with Segment or APIs
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.