One Drop is seeking a Data Analyst to join our team and play a critical role in helping our product and program teams analyze success and areas of opportunity within our product. The right person for this role is an analytical generalist, proficient in SQL, and has a strong understanding of data modeling concepts and can translate those concepts directly into easily digestible KPIs and analytics. Our Data team looks at a wide variety of health and lifestyle data provided by users both actively, through product usage and logging, and passively, from phones and wearables. Our job is to help inform the hundreds of decisions that people with chronic conditions have to make every day, to empower users to take the actions that will help them get healthier. There are a lot of directions to explore, and each team member is expected and encouraged to help set the development agenda.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Working cross-functionally across the organization with product managers, program managers and engineers as the primary data expert and owner for product and event analytics.
- Developing success metrics to measure feature development
- Creating dashboards within Mixpanel and Looker to track features and user behavior
- Bringing an analytical and data oriented mindset to the feature development conversation
- Bringing analytics and development best practices; we pride ourselves on engineering and analytical excellence
- Having a consultant mindset, our analysts are not just technically proficient, but also maintain business professionalism when interacting with stakeholders
- 2-4 years of relevant industry experience in a data analyst or analytical engineering role, developing SQL data models and analytics visualizations
- Fluency as a SQL Developer
- Medical device or similar product
- Experience with Mixpanel, Amplitude or other product analytics tools
- Experience dashboarding in Looker, Tableau or other visualization tools
- Experience with Segment, Google Analytics or other event tracking toolsets
- Experience with Fivetran, Stitch or other data loading tools
- Excellent stakeholder management and business professionalism, this is not merely a technical role
- Documenting your work, you understand the importance of documentation and standardization as a company grows
- An interest in product development and user behavior
- Experience with Python, DBT
- Experience in healthcare tech
- To deeply impact the lives of people with chronic conditions
- The opportunity to contribute at an early stage startup and help develop the future of healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and 401k plan
- Yearly Professional Development budget
- Unlimited vacation days
One Drop is the future of healthcare. Our mission is to develop technology that ensures all people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions can thrive. We harness the power of data science and mobile computing to make healthcare more affordable, accessible, and effective.
Our clinically proven mobile platform combines AI-powered predictive insights, personalized health coaching, and FDA-approved connected devices to simplify self-care. And it works. People using the One Drop platform have seen significant improvements in their health in just a few weeks.
Today, the rate of people living with chronic conditions is increasing dramatically, and traditional approaches to healthcare cannot possibly scale to reach them all. We exist to serve those people and help them lead their best lives. www.onedrop.today
At One Drop, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. One Drop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: One Drop does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or One Drop employees. One Drop is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description