Please Note: Contract duration will be for 10 weeks.
This opportunity is open to TX residents only.
This opportunity is to support the RxSaver team as they migrate and evolve their reporting platform capabilities through SQL & Tableau Development. This role will support the Analytics team as they migrate data warehouses from Redshift to BigQuery through multiple activities tied to this initiative.
If you're eager to demonstrate your SQL and Tableau skills, while working on a project that will deepen your experience, please read on!
Who You Are
- You have at least 5 years working with SQL and 3 years working with Tableau
- You have specific SQL/database skills around analyzing and improving table performance analysis and evolving SQL queries
- You have deep skill around creating reports and performing business analysis in Tableau
- Strong communication when providing analysis, findings, and insights
- Proficient in SQL programming - Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, SQL tuning, and creation of Objects - Tables, Views, Materialized Views Triggers, Sequences, Synonyms, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate standard methodologies for dashboards and data visualizations
- Ability to identify and resolve performance issues
- Knowledge of Tableau metadata and ability to create and maintain data dictionaries
- Tableau certification is a plus, but not required
What You'll Do
- You'll work alongside the Data Engineering team of RxSaver to migrate & validate SQL data sources of transition from Redshift to BigQuery
- You'll ensure raw & summary tables are migrated and validated accurately
- There will be partnership with our Analytics Team in evaluating opportunities for further evolution of reporting capabilities with expanded datasets on new platform, including expanded summary level views
- You'll support Tableau Dashboard transition of already existing dashboards from old to new data sources
- You'll have the chance to create new Tableau Dashboards by partnering with Analytics & RxSaver Leadership Teams for further development of our reporting capabilities
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun, and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Deal Finder™ browser extension. Savings are also provided in
consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the
pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a Vericast business. To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or
follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.