The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
What Are We Looking For:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Support all areas of the business with analysis and reporting
· Drive insights through rigorous analytics on business performance and cohesive, well laid out presentation of the data and recommendations
· Create dashboards with KPIs for a variety of stakeholders
· Drive organizational change through a period of high growth, building the systems and infrastructure to support that growth.
· Three to five as an analyst, preferably in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent proficiency in Excel and SQL
· Experience using tableau or similar data visualization tool
· Highly analytical with proven, great communication skills
· We are looking for an experienced analyst who can define and own analyses, driving to answers that consider the full context of the business and communicate their analysis and findings to all levels of the organization.
What We Offer:
· Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
· Casual work environment, rewards and recognition and fun events
· Competitive pay
· Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
· Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact in a growing company with a revolutionary business model
*No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidates preferred. Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.
Read Full Job Description