Data Analyst at Arrive Logistics
- Maintain core data for reporting and analytics in Azure SQL and Snowflake databases.
- Support business needs by leveraging analytics and reporting tools to gather, interpret and present data into an easy to understand format .
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Contribute to a Data Analytics Team to deliver technical solutions that meet client requirements in order to create dynamic data visualization and analysis tools to increase the ability of leadership to make informed decisions.
- Conduct exploratory analysis and data visualization.
- Create and manage documentation for projects.
- Train end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Supplement business intelligence and application development staff to continually improve current tools and technology product offerings.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ Years of experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analysis or Information Management.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Expert knowledge of Excel, SQL, Snowflake, Power BI, Tableau, Jira, or other data visualization tools.
- Project management and communication skills.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings,
- Ability to learn and understand a business model and fully comprehend operational concepts, relationships between those concepts and data being utilized.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.