Interested in building-out a world-class Enterprise Data Insights Platform? Love Big Data Analytics? Social Solutions' rapidly growing Engineering Team is looking to hire a Full Stack Data Engineer. This role focuses on the design, development, and deployment of our SaaS Platforms' Enterprise Datawarehouse & underlying Data Transformations. Applying a strong technical and data lifecycle understanding, this Engineer will partner with other Developers, Data Scientists, and the DevOps Teams to create and maintain Social Solutions' Data Science Platforms.
Serve our customers by:
- Designing and developing schemas, attributes, facts, data aggregations, and data workflow solutions.
- Using tools including AWS Serverless technologies, Pentaho Spoon, Elasticsearch, RDBMS, NoSql.
- Providing well-documented, efficient and effective solutions to meet business needs.
- Institutionalizing a Data Management Culture to support the company's scale initiatives.
Serve our development team by:
- Mapping data elements and attributes into the Enterprise Data Model.
- Developing solutions with team members to implement defined and documented data requirements.
- Learning new cloud technologies and sharing your knowledge with the team.
- Advocating for new features, new technologies and processes.
- Prototyping ideas for discussion/demonstration.
- Providing guidance on data security compliance initiatives.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, MySql, and/or PostgreSQL.
- 2-3 years' experience in SQL Development Skills.
- Knowledge of dimensional database design.
- Working Knowledge of Python and other automation technology frameworks.
- Working Knowledge of OOP Languages.
- Experience with Data Modeling Tools.
- Experience with Big Data Technologies including Amazon MapReduce, Hadoop, Cassandra, SAP Hana, Microsoft HDInsight, Amazon RedShift, Amazon Glue, and similar technology stacks.
Why We're Awesome:
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
In order to fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.