Pinpoint is looking for a data engineering focused developer, with a strong background in Golang and Data Engineering, to join our burgeoning platform team. The primary focus of the position will be working on the platform team focused on data engineering. At Pinpoint we value collaboration between teams so occasionally you may work with our front-end team on APIs, our data science team, or product team to improve the product.
We're looking for someone who can plan ahead and work with minimal oversight when given a set of tasks. We favor flexibility and the ability to learn quickly over having a list of required stack or library experience.
- Take product team requirements and use them to develop or improve application features.
- Build and maintain reusable code for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of application requirements.
- Optimize the data pipeline for maximum speed and scalability.
- Review and help plan future application and data model upgrades with the development and product teams.
- 5+ years of data engineering experience
- Proficient in GoLang
- Proficient in the AWS Cloud environment, ideally tools such as Kinesis or Kafka, AWS Batch and AWS Lambda
- Proficient with Git
- Proficient in SQL
- Strong understanding of Data Modeling and Data Architecture
If this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. We believe the collective sum of our individual differences, point-of-view, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, background and talent are what helps us achieve our vision.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Pinpoint conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pinpoint participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description