Data Entry Clerk (Contract) at Hippo Insurance
Role: Data Entry Clerk (Contract)
Location: Austin, TX
Reports To: Claims Concierge Manager
Hippo is modernizing the $100B home insurance industry by putting customers at the center of everything we do, from the coverage we offer to the customer service we provide. Hippo’s true ambition lies in helping people protect their homes to begin with by leveraging technology and data to help find small issues before they become big headaches. Because, at the end of the day, the best home insurance policy is the one you never have to use.
About This Role
This role will partner with our Claims department to support administrative needs on a temporary basis. This will be a full-time 60-90 day contract position with the possibility of becoming a permanent employee in the future. This role will largely focus on data entry and general administrative support for the department.
- You have EXCELLENT attention to detail and organizational skills
- You’re able to work on a temporary basis for the duration of the contract
- Self-motivated and directed; ability to collaborate is a must
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn how to help others solve problems
- Flexible and willing to do what is needed to get great work done
- A natural inclination to work within a culture that is fast-paced and dynamic
- 2+ years of data entry, office administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Hippo is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Hippo’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Hippo applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Hippo’s People Team to make the need for an accommodation known.