Data Infrastructure Engineer
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for an engineer to help design, build and scale our data platform and tooling. In this role you will help make it possible for internal and external customers to easily work with data we produce at petabyte scale. This is a great role for someone who would like to share our team’s passion for building infrastructure around the data our sensors produce and our customers find invaluable.
We’ll be looking at candidate resumes with an eye on achievement -- what you’ve accomplished in the past tells us the most about what you can do in the future.
- Design, develop, and maintain workflows that process petabytes of data
- Participate in technical reviews of our products and help us develop both feature and stability enhancements
- Continually help us improve the efficiency of our services so that we can delight our customers
- Help us research and implement new ways for customers to query their data efficiently and extract the results of their queries in the format they desire
What you will need:
- A solid understanding of algorithms, distributed systems design and the software development lifecycle
- Experience building large scale data pipelines
- A solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Good test driven development discipline
- Solid understanding of Java, Spark, and modern Hadoop systems
- Solid Linux administration skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with remote teams.
- US Citizenship required
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Protocol Buffers
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.