Data Manager at Adia
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
Adia is looking for a curious Data Manager who is passionate about translating analytics into impactful business decisions. As a member of the Product team, you will help Adia innovate on our on-demand digital staffing platform using data-driven insights and solutions.
Ultimately, Adia’s Data Manager will be a constant problem-solver and question-asker who is excited about making sense of ambiguity. If you’re excited about studying user behavior, strategic initiatives, markets, and content to bring insights into decisions our company makes and the features we plan, you’re in the right place!
- Create complex queries to help inform feature writing
- Quickly create queries to provide insights for business roadblocks
- Track long-term feature and business performance data
- Integrate data from multiple third-party platforms to build holistic reports
- Produce accurate business KPIs
- Perform analyses on large sets of data to extract actionable insights that will help drive decisions across the business
- Ensure reliable access to high quality data through dashboards and reports
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years as a Data Analyst or similar position
- Advanced experience modeling in Excel
- Experience managing and making sense of complex data sets
- Ability to derive trends and insights from data sets
- Basic understanding of statistics
- A healthy desire for self-improvement
- You are curious and take initiative when you see a problem that needs to be solved
- You are organized, hungry, and comfortable working on open-ended projects
- You are comfortable with helping form and working toward strong KPIs -- you thrive off challenges and are not easily discouraged
- You enjoy working in a collaborative team environment and can adapt to change seamlessly
Adia is the leading on-demand staffing platform. We give businesses a better way to find the people they need. Unlike other gig platforms, we hire our workers to Adia as W-2. That means they get to keep their flexible schedule, and still get taxes withheld, benefits, and weekly pay. Launched in Switzerland back in October 2016, Adia launched in the US in early 2018. Today we help businesses and workers using our platform throughout the US.
Adia is a fast-growing, hardworking, curious (like, Alice in Wonderland curious) organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open, honest, and motivated, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HR tech space, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.
Note: This position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, but the Data Manager will be expected to work in our Austin office once it reopens.
Adia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.