ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Data Operations Analyst is a key member of the TPA (Third Party Administrator) Services team supporting data management, client reporting, production control and problem resolution. This person will work closely with the Director of TPA Services to ensure integrity of the data systems. This position requires strong computer skills, attention to detail, positive professional attitude, and ability to work in a team environment. The position will monitor daily production schedules and ensure that the system health of the TPA Business Partners environment is stable and the data exchange between all entities is timely and meets agreed upon SLAs. Data Operations Analyst identifies the defects in the operations and works with business teams to implement corrective actions.
- Support Bright Health IT systems (in-house and outsourced) which support health plan back office functions.
- Interact with Bright internal teams and Business Partner to complete project activities and deliverables.
- Verifies daily production schedules including files loads.
- Assists in build and monitoring a production control process for our two TPA (CTS/Loomis) vendors.
- Identifies jobs that fail an ensures they are rerun or not needed to be executed.
- Improves workflows of data streams.
- Analyze data of in-place procedures to find ways to improve operations.
- Evaluates production job schedules and makes recommendations for improvements. Works with each TPA to implement the changes.
- Monitors SLAs and creates a dash board for system wellness.
- Communicates operational achievements and adherence on a weekly basis.
- Develops Ad-Hoc reports as needed.
- MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT VISA SPONSORSHIP
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 3+ yrs. exp. in Healthcare and Healthcare data
- 4+ yrs. exp. in Excel & SQL
- 2 + yrs. exp. Claims, Provider and/or Eligibility background
- 2+ yrs exp. with QNXT
- 2+ yrs. exp. developing advanced reports in SQL
- 2 + yrs. exp. in production operations
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
Bright Health is tripling its footprint in 2019 to offer a variety of health insurance plans to more individuals. Bright Health operates health insurance offerings across Individual and Family Plan segments and the Medicare Advantage space in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Ohio, New York and Tennessee.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.