Data Operations Analyst
- Coordinates the processing, loading and exporting of data to and from DISCO matters.
- Ability to troubleshoot any issues encountered while working with load files, image files and native files.
- Ability to work with ediscovery vendors for such tasks as data collection and data processing; particularly the ability to review work performed, identify problems and work toward resolutions.
- Facilitates the administration and tracking of client data and performs periodic audits of same to ensure that DISCO is in-line with client’s case requirements and data retention policies.
- Work with engineering, project managers and other groups within DISCO to resolve technical problems and/or client concerns.
- Knowledge of a variety of legacy and current litigation specific software tools; particularly data processing platforms such as Ipro, Nuix, eCapture and LAW.
- Knowledge of industry standards in regards to ediscovery deliverables (load files, images, natives, etc.).
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL, MS Access) and basic programming
- Knowledge of EDRM, including the ability to communicate effectively to both technical to non-technical audiences on the the life-cycle of litigation information.
- Strong interest in technology with excellent problem-solving skills, with initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions.
- Attention to detail, strong organization and client-service orientation skills.
Education & Experience:
- BS in Technology or Business fields; or significant ediscovery data processing experience in lieu of degree
Perks of DISCO:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to be a part of a start-up culture — fastest growing company in its space
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully paid health insurance
- Additional benefits: vision and dental insurance, 401(k)
- Growth opportunities
DISCO is the leading provider of ediscovery solutions for law firms, corporations, and government agencies. With technology and services that automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law, DISCO empowers lawyers and their teams to effectively manage discovery processes. DISCO is the ediscovery choice of leading U.S. law firms including litigation boutiques and AmLaw, Fortune 500 companies, as well as government agencies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description