Data Operations Specialist at Whole Foods Market
Responsible for supporting Whole Foods Market suppliers with the information maintenance of their products, pricing, and contact information to build a successful win-win relationship. The Data Specialist will also be responsible for identifying inconsistencies in supplier data and working with suppliers to remediate them. This position supports our regions and other Global teams, so stakeholders have the most accurate supplier data for their business needs. This role primarily impacts a smaller audience as solutions will apply most often to single entities.
- Provides timely, complete, customer focused service to suppliers and our business partners
- Have basic comprehension of our technical applications to support our suppliers with making changes to their product and item information.
- Effectively prioritizes daily tasks so they are completed in a manner that meets the team’s service level agreements
- Provide introductory training to suppliers and fellow team members when needed that follows established documentation and ensure that this documentation is kept current.
- Represents themselves and the team with professionalism in the office, in meetings, and all business communications with business partners
- Be open to constructive feedback
- Create rapport with fellow team members
- Other related duties as assigned
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Able to embrace change with enthusiasm and work as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Ability to use web-based applications.
- Requires High School diploma and a minimum of 3-5 years relevant functional experience or equivalent
- Attention to detail/ability to analyze data for correct formatting
- Comfortable enforcing requirements and standards.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.