Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, all-in-one solution for accounting and store operations for restaurants. WE HELP RESTAURANTS GROW!
R365 is built upon family, innovation, and accountability with offices in Irvine, CA and Austin, TX. We recently secured a second round of funding from Bessemer Venture Partners and our expanding client list includes well-known franchises to your favorite local spot, fine dining to fast casual... Restaurant365 does it all!
We are excited to welcome an experienced Database Administrator to our team in Austin, TX! This person will be responsible for the health and 24X7 availability of all database subsystem/s. They will be responsible for database administration including installation, configuration management, capacity management, maintenance pack (backup, re-indexing, update stats etc.). They will need to develop and manage high peripheral features/products such as Always on, replication, mirroring. They will also troubleshoot complex systems to identify bottlenecks (SQL, IO, hardware, query related, etc.) to help resolve database related issues.
What you'll be doing:
- Database administration
- Install/develop SQL monitoring/alerting to monitor health of database subsystem
- Ensure health and integrity of production databases
- Troubleshoot complex systems to identify bottlenecks (SQL, IO, hardware, query related, etc.) to help resolve database related issues
- Upgrade/patch database subsystems for import security, performance, system update.
- Production support
- Help database and other business/technology teams through SDLC process.
- Work with release team on CI/CD
- Innovation, Quality, and Accountability in all you do!!
What you need for this position:
- Skilled Microsoft SQL Server database administrator with minimum 5 years of experience in high volume OLTP environment
- Significant experience with high availability and mission critical operations
- Significant experience designing highly scalable solutions for enterprise software in high volume OLTP environment.
- Experience in database administration in Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working on high availability features like Always on availability groups, Replication and Clustering
- Experience in database performance tuning through monitoring database environment or tuning system resources, queries, indexes, and other database objects.
- Experience in installing, patching, configuring, and securing MS servers
- Experience maintaining and administering high volume OLTP databases using SQL server.
- Experience writing TSQL and shell script
- Logical and detail-oriented approach to work
- Keeps a strong client focus in executing all functions of the job
- Communicates effectively and responds to internal emails and inquiries within reasonable timeframes
- Is a team-player in his or her department and the Company as a whole
- Behaves respectfully to others in the workplace
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k + matching
- Employee stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Flexible time off + company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Company sponsored events
Why work with us?
- Passionate, fun, supportive team
- Thriving company with impressive growth trajectory
- Product that makes a real difference
- Cutting-edge, industry-disrupting technology
Restaurant365 is a cloud-based, all-inclusive back office solution that combines key restaurant modules with an integrated accounting backbone. R365 was founded by an experienced team of software veterans committed to developing an accounting, back office, and reporting tool – specifically for restaurants – that scales and positions restaurant concepts for growth.