Elligo Health Research is seeking a Data/Reporting Analyst responsible for developing and maintaining critical dashboards, reports, KPIs and analyses to aid in the management of the company. This candidate will serve as a business Subject Matter Expert and determines specifications, standards, processes and tools for reporting and data analyses. The Data/Reporting Analyst is a key member of a small, dynamic solutions delivery team which supports all facets of a fast growing clinical research company. Reporting and analytics will help drive Elligo's next level of growth, both within our current business applications and as a part of our new IntElligo platform.
- Work with Product Management and the business to define requirements and specifications for business reporting.
- Analyze data and processes to understand behaviors, requirements and business processes to provide the best reporting solutions for the use case.
- Design and develop efficient reports/dashboards using Elligo’s standard reporting tools. Work with Technology Quality Control to ensure all requirements are met and follow Elligo’s System Lifecycle processes.
- Be a subject matter expert and provide guidance to the business and engineering teams on data and reporting topics.
- Work with the technology solutions teams to ensure alignment of reporting needs with implemented technology solutions at Elligo.
- Aid in the creation of data models and warehouses for reporting purposes.
- Aid in the data governance and standards implementation at Elligo.
- Routinely analyze reporting trends, usage metrics, etc. for continuous improvement.
QUALIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Management, Business Administration or other related discipline required or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with data management principles and practices including metadata management and data access technologies.
- Experience with the following is mandatory:
- SQL (particularly with Windows functions) or Python.
- BI or analysis tool such as Mode, Looker or ideally, Periscope, which is Elligo’s reporting solution.
- Building data visualizations, reporting, etc.
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- Data analysis including working with all levels of an organization.
- Architecting databases and data models for reporting needs.
- Salesforce reporting or analyses
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and customer skills required.
- Working knowledge of applications development in life sciences or healthcare industries.