Pushnami, a leading digital marketing software provider based in Austin, TX. Our company offers its clients unparalleled performance through machine learning-enabled messaging solutions. Pushnami builds technologies on the forefront of the latest online notification technologies. The system currently delivers over 650 million unique messages per day and is live on more than 20,000 enterprise websites globally.
We’re looking for an Optimization Specialist to develop and test strategies to improve conversion, retention, and monetization of our Smart Subscriber product. By creating innovative strategies to increase visibility and opt-in performance, you’ll be an integral part of our company’s success and growth!
What you will be doing:
- Manage testing and optimization of our Smart Subscriber product
- Drive continuous opt-in performance improvements by analyzing product data
- Plan and execute A / B and multivariate tests to optimize conversion rates
- Analyze data for the strategies you recommend and use that data to generate suggestions for further testing
- Provide reporting on performance insights and discoveries to leadership teams
- Exposure to or experience with digital product/website analytics and optimization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Exceptional work ethic, high sense of urgency, driven and self-motivated
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
What you'll love about us:
- We are self-funded and profitable (and growing fast)
- We were named one of Inc Magazine’s 2020 Best Place to Work & Builtin Austin’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Perks & Benefits, and Best Paying List.
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full Medical and Dental PPO Insurance that is 100% paid for by the company
- 401k Retirement Plan - Fully matched up to 6%
- Flexible work schedule that is based on performance rather than time
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday - Thursday
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
*HOW ARE WE NAVIGATING WORK DURING COVID?*
While we would love to have everyone back in the office, employee health and safety is our top priority.
Our team will continue to conduct employee well-being check-ins, provide additional remote perks and benefits and allow all employees to work virtually for the remainder of 2020.