Digital Analyst, Red Digital at Red Ventures
As a Digital Analyst on the Red Digital team, you will be responsible for reporting metrics to internal and external stakeholders to assess insights, test, and make actionable recommendations. We are quickly growing our digital analyst teams to support our strategic partnerships. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure landing pages are optimized for the customer or user experience.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement landing page testing initiatives. Analyze their performance against core KPIs that align with the broader business goals.
- Manage the development of user-centric features & flows to help streamline the customer experience and drive additional value to the business by optimizing onsite flow.
- Operate as an owner of the landing pages, using data and a deep understanding of our users to identify areas to optimize, troubleshoot functionality, and work with others to develop solutions that enhance the experience and performance of the site.
- Work directly with Engineers and Creative teams to define features and create a site experience roadmap to bring your ideas to life
- Communicate timelines, goals, and performance to diverse audiences, including engineers, content writers, digital designers, fellow analysts, and senior leaders.
What We're Looking For:
- 1-2 years of analytical work experience (including internships)
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies, statistical significance, and robust test analysis.
- Proficient in Excel including vlookups and pivot tables.
- SQL, BigQuery or comparable database skills are nice to have.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Adobe analytics or another segmentation platform
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership.
- Strong level of accountability and ability to communicate across functional teams to drive priorities, anticipate pitfalls, and raise issues before they become project blockers.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Passionate about understanding customer behavior and improving the quality of interactions.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically driven, and fast-paced environment.
- Bonus points for: previous experience in digital product management and experience/understanding of digital marketing funnel and levers that can be pulled to impact on-site performance
Who We Are:
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]