Director, Advanced Analytics at Real Chemistry (Austin, TX or Remote)
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
Real Chemistry is seeking an experienced Director, Advanced Analytics to build predictive models and to assist in scaling scale performance for digital marketing initiatives.
- Practice performance modeling techniques to derive insights and develop value streams for client's business.
- Research, prototype, implement, evaluate and driving multiple advanced analytics modeling solutions, included but not limited to custom audience segmentation and propensity modeling, media mix modeling, media attribution, forecasting, optimization, models.
- Deliver performance modeling insights using statistical, data mining, and machine learning techniques to advance solution development and deliver customer focused reports.
- Apply advanced visualization techniques to communicate insights to both technical and non-technical audiences in a clear and concise manner.
- Stay current on industrial and research trends, positioning, and customer needs.
- Advocate for data science best practice through engaging with the data science community and contributing to while paper, technical blogs, actively participate in knowledge transfer.
- 5-7 years of experience in a performance modeling, computer science, or related discipline.
- Advanced degree in data science, computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics, or another quantitative field.
- A deep understanding of modern data science techniques, statistical analysis, machine learning and visualization.
- Strong programming skills, including Python and associated libraries for data analysis (e.g. Pandas, matplotlib), as well as familiarity with git / Github, Unix command line.
- Good practical data analysis skills, understanding of relational and non-relational database technology, cloud-based data lake, ETL, data pipelines.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, communication, and critical thinking.
- Strong data and insight presentation skills and ability to communicate with internal or external stakeholders. Develop strong relationships and partnerships with clients and key stakeholders. Be an authoritative source of knowledge and best practices on data and analytics.
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.