Director of Analytics at SciPlay
Scientific Games, Social is a global leader focused in providing an ever-expanding portfolio of robust iGaming and Social Casino solutions to the global gaming industry. To put it simply - we make Mobile and Facebook games that are fun to play, fun to make, and we're growing like crazy! Scientific Games global reach is made possible by the expertise of our rock star teams and game makers. Want to be part of a fast-paced company that lands in the Top 1% of Social Casino games? See more details below!
SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.
SciPlay currently offers nine core games, including social casino games Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino Slots, Hot Shot Casino and Quick Hit Slots, and casual games MONOPOLY Slots, Bingo Showdown, 88 Fortunes Slots, Backgammon Live, Solitaire Pet Adventure with offices all over the world!
The Director of Analytics will lead multiple analytics teams and team leaders in a data-driven and results-oriented environment and ensure they deliver top-notch outputs and value.
As a key player in the organization, you will plan and execute the analytics' roadmap and long-term strategy to support the company's goals, and you will work regularly on different initiatives and projects with a variety of departments across the company to drive constant growth.
- Supervise the analysts across the studio and manage multiple analytics teams and team leaders
- Responsible to recruit, train and mentor the team members and support their personal and professional growth, and push to foster a motivated, creative and exploratory environment
- Ensure the teams deliver top-notch outputs to support the products' growth
- Constantly develop and look for new technologies, tools and methods to leverage the analytics performance and capabilities
- Guide the analytics methodologies for A/B testing, measurement and KPI establishment
- Establish, analyze, implement, execute and validate complex statistical models and other initiatives to support and improve decision-making
- Plan and execute the analytics' strategy and roadmap
- Manage data-driven meetings on a daily, weekly and monthly basis with a various stakeholders including senior management
- Constantly asses the products' KPIs and find opportunities for improvements and optimizations
- Own and lead multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and results-oriented environment
- Create a strong and productive work relationship with the different departments in the company- Product Managers, Monetization, Game Economy, VIP, Data Science, BI, Data Engineering, Marketing etc.
- Experience in Gaming, Social, Mobile, Casino required- Mandatory
- 7+ years of practical analytic experience in big-data and data-driven environments- Mandatory
- Proven track record of building, managing, and growing a team- Mandatory
- Experience in managing managers- Major advantage
- Strong sense of problem-solving, conflicts management, leadership, strategic and critical thinking, responsibility, and professionalism
- Outstanding business acumen with exceptional numerical and analytical skills, and a demonstrated ability to develop clear executive level presentations
- Proven SQL experience, along with a solid understanding and experience with big-data environments
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and BI tools; Tableau- Advantage
- Deep understanding of statistical significance, models and tools; An hands on experience with Python/R- Advantage
- Fluent English – both written and verbal
- BA in Industrial Engineering / Economics / Statistics or equivalent academic background
We are SciPlay! We make games!
The roots of our company are simple and strong: our founders fell head over heels for casino games and had a vision to create the most entertaining free-to-play casino games for gamers around the world. We’ve grown into a company that makes games we are truly proud of and that are enjoyed by millions of players every day. Our history is extensive, but we’re just getting started. In 1998, we got our start as Phantom EFX and in 2019, we reintroduced ourselves as SciPlay and went public on the Nasdaq.
At SciPlay, we are programmed to think untraditionally. From our yearly development conferences, shindigs, and new game launches, we believe in doing what you love and doing it well. We take great pride in our ability to create authentic experiences for players and we are excited to continue investing in our workforce, technology, and our data-driven approach, all with the mission of delighting our players long into the future. We believe that if we continue to stay passionate, set ambitious goals, live our values and play together, we will become the #1 social casino and casual gaming company in the world.
A few of our highlighted perks and benefits:
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matching 401k and other competitive benefits.
- Strong commitment to work life balance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Fully stocked gameroom featuring current generation consoles and titles, shuffle board tables, foosball tables, and arcade cabinets (including our prized 5v5 cabinet ultra-rare copy of Killer Queen!)
- Brand new, shiny, and aesthetically pleasing 10,000 sq ft office located in the Arboretum area in Austin
SciPlay Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, SciPlay) are committed to creating a workforce of credibility and dependability. As a prerequisite to employment with SciPlay (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SciPlay conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SciPlay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.