Director, Customer Analytics & Operations at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, Our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
What You'll Do:
The Director, Customer Analytics and Operations is responsible for propelling the organization forward using business intelligence and customer data. Through strategic use of annual planning, process improvements and operational cadence, the Director will take the post sales organization to the next level. This includes Customer Success, Professional Services, Technical Support, Training/Enablement and Renewal functions. The director is a strategic integrator, driving a cohesive vision for all functional leaders within the post sales organization as well as cross-functional stakeholders within Product, Finance, Marketing, and Sales. Sustainability and scale are central to the mission of the role.
- Design, implement, and manage forecasting, annual resource planning, and budgeting processes for the Global post sales organizations
- Establish operational targets for post sales organization based on business intelligence. Provide insights around attainment. Drive functional and cross functional accountability to ensure attainment
- Design and drive variable compensation for post sales org, ensuring alignment between incentives and business objectives
- Develop and implement a company wise strategy around customer data and entitlement data. Implement and enforce processes and tools that will maintain integrity and accuracy of Salesforce.com data. Provide thought leadership for M&A data migration
- Reengineer current reporting and analytics process. Scale data operations by leveraging an offshore team
- Establish operational analytics in partnership with PMO for strategic initiatives (Voice of Customers, Time to Value, digital experience, product launch, etc)
- Steer overall process execution and adherence to policies and procedures
- Provide strategic guidance into business system changes, reporting, and analysis
- Coach and grow a highly effective and motivated team globally
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years of leadership experience in post sales functions and/or as a strategic driver in cross-functional initiatives
- Fluent in post sales business processes and tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Gainsight, Salesforce, Financialforce, and Zuora
- Progressive, proven success in a highly dynamic technology company
- Adept at turning business questions and issues into verifiable hypotheses, creating experiments to test them and establishing actionable plans based on the analysis
- Proven prior experience structuring and leading analytics and data migration/integration initiatives preferred
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.