Director of Data Analytics at Ascension
We Are Hiring
Do you have experience working with physician groups, data insights/development, and project implementation?
Join Ascension Seton as a Director of Data Analytics! This is a full-time, partially remote role with our Accountability Care Org department.
- Masters Prepared
- PMP certified
- 5 years IT and Project Management experience
What You Will Do
Direct and coordinate data analytic activities associated with organizing, implementing and meeting departmental goals.
- Engage in strategic planning and tactical implementation of data analytic activities.
- Identify and recommend organization metrics to support project goals and develops improvement plans.
- Manage the preparation of organization reports and analyses.
- Manage activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, corrective actions, and continuing education initiatives.
- Identify, develop, test, implement, and coordinate multiple decision support tools and creates opportunities for improvement in data acquisition and management.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all. We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas, including two teaching hospitals, Dell Medical School at The University of Texas and Dell Children's Medical Center, where candidates can find both career and clinical education opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, explore a career with us today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Seton is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.