RetailMeNot is looking for a full-time Director of Digital Analytics to join us at our awesome headquarters in the heart of sunny, downtown Austin.
The Business Operations, Analytics, & Planning (“BizOps”) team’s mission is to accelerate business performance through insights, decisions and actions. We provide cross-functional decision support to partners at all levels of the company - from business operators to the Executive team, to inform management decision-making, evaluate initiatives that contribute to strategic plans, and develop important metrics to understand and evaluate business performance.
As Director, you will lead a high-performing team of analytics professionals and data scientists, set the vision for the team, and provide direction for the design, development, and delivery of advanced analytics that optimize user experience and engagement. You will collaborate with stakeholders to frame issues, deliver insights, identify new enhancement opportunities, and influence tactics to drive our key strategic initiatives that ultimately drive audience, revenue growth and return on investment. You will be a hands-on, problem-solver with strong business savvy, who can work cross-functionally to champion ideas, and inspire change. The role reports to SVP of BizOps - Planning & Analytics.
Sound interesting? Want to know more? Read on!
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor’s in math, statistics, computer science, economics, engineering or related field or higher in any discipline with strong applied-quant orientation
- You have 8+ years of leadership experience in analytics delivery to advance business objectives, with hands-on data science modeling background on large datasets
- You have strong organizational, planning, quantitative and analytical skills; strategic and creative thinking with keen business judgment, focus, and ability to see the "big picture"
- You have experience synthesizing independently generated data points into a cohesive analysis, and clearly communicate the results of complex analyses to a wide audience in a credible fashion, including experience in presenting to senior leadership
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to cultivate productive working relationships and influence at all levels of the organization
- You are passionate around team development and providing consistent feedback/coaching to your entire staff. You are an excellent motivator, with a high energy level.
- You love working in a high-energy environment with a dedication to excellence
What You'll Do:
- Provide solid hands-on leadership: from idea conceptualization, crafting the methodology or A/B testing strategy, to mentoring the team, and ultimately delivering final insightful recommendations
- Develop a deep understanding of RMN data assets, enrich with 3rd party data sets for online/offline user journey influences
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships, and become their trusted advisor on growth strategies for scaling
- Sell ideas and inform decision-making using clear critical metrics and evidence based mindset, and foster a data-driven culture
- Develop presentations for management reviews in an accurate and timely fashion, and communicate to executives and operating leaders
- Continuously innovate on internal processes, reporting and visualization tools, data science methodologies, and be a creative force in the development of a comprehensive analytics roadmap
- Direct a team and nurture a high-performance culture via skills enrichment, mentoring & performance reviews, projects scoping, effective delegation, delivery excellence, and celebrating success
Who We Are:
- We have an open environment where all employees are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We work collaboratively with people outside of the reporting relationship in order to achieve results through cross-organizational teams
- We value different perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from
- We will provide you with food, food, and more food, as well as free 24/7 downtown parking
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.