Director, Finance & Analytics at RetailMeNot, Inc.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics, economics, finance, or equivalent field. MBA strongly preferred.
- 8-10 years of related experience in strategic advisory FP&A, management consulting, and analytics delivery to advance business objectives
- Minimum of 5 years people management experience
- You have a deep understanding of planning, budgeting and forecasting, pricing and developing revenue models
- Demonstrated experience establishing and improving operational processes to drive efficiencies and streamline
- You have strong organizational, planning, quantitative and analytical skills; strategic and creative thinking with keen business judgment, focus, and ability to see the "big picture"
- You have experience synthesizing multiple data points from various sources into a cohesive analysis and clearly communicating the results of complex analyses to a wide audience in a credible fashion, including senior executive leadership
- You are obsessed with data accuracy and establishing processes to drive it
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to cultivate strong working relationships and influence at all levels of the organization
- You are passionate around team development and providing consistent feedback/coaching. You are an excellent motivator, with a high energy level
- You have outstanding spreadsheet skills and experience with SQL
- You love working in a high-energy, start up environment where multiple priorities are managed and executed on
What You'll Do:
- Financial Planning & Modeling
- Lead the RxSaver forecast and financial planning processes
- Build detailed bottoms-up financial statement models to predict future performance including Profit and Loss
- Model new marketing channels, investments, product offerings, and business development opportunities including pricing analysis and proposals
- Create ad-hoc financial modeling to support operational and strategic business decisions
- Management-Level Performance Communication
- Recap and analyze business results versus plan and forecast on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc basis.
- Deliver timely, accurate, relevant and proactive insights across all stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and communicating any causes of unexpected variances.
- Reporting Management, Maintenance & Optimization
- Look for ways to refine and improve the assembly and dissemination of meaningful financial data throughout the organization to assist in management's decision-making abilities.
- Maintain and improve existing models and metrics, while developing and introducing new analytical frameworks that enhance insight, efficiency and decision-making speed
- Continually automate, stream-line, and improve current reporting, operational and accounting processes to improve business efficiency.
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses and recognition for doing what you love