Director of Market Intelligence at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
We are looking for a talented Director of Marketing Intelligence who loves understanding and answering the big questions asked by the market, our prospects, our customers, our competitors, and executives. Ultimately, your mission is this: Lead a team that delivers undeniably great research-based insight and validation to inspire our buyers, partners, and internal stakeholders.
You're a curious, bold leader and creative research professional. You have a proven track record in conducting or collaborating on primary, first-party research and bringing those results to life with amazing content. You are a natural storyteller, have strong methodological acumen, and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. You love market research, but you love seeing the impact research can have even more.
- Lead annual research plans across customers, prospects, analysts, competitors. Lead primary and secondary research with continuous curiosity. Synthesize intelligence from internal and external data sources. Dig in to find the meat.
- Identify and validate market trends and customer expectations to guide our product roadmap and strategic vision. Tell data-driven stories inside and outside of Khoros, using customer examples and trends. Offer recommendations and analysis on how Khoros should maximize opportunities and minimize risks.
- Inspire thought-provoking content. Introduce differentiated, evidence-driven thought leadership to influence industry conversations and to initiate meaningful engagement with customers and prospects.
- Guide analyst relations and competitive intelligence to take the right action from insight.
- Influence product and GTM strategies in collaboration with Marketing, Sales, and Product teams. Uncover critical research needed with internal and external SMEs, and lead execution to inform and develop the research and final output.
- Iterate, optimize, and incite action. Derive every ounce of value from your team's hard work. Find opportunities to leverage research to both inform decision-making and drive thought leadership through content.
- Act as a thought leader within our industry, sharing your team's insights at events, webinars, blogs, content, and more.
What you bring to the table:
- 7+ years of experience in market research and/or product marketing
- 5+ years experience in translating research into customer-facing insights and thought leadership
- 3+ years of experience in collaborating with or leading analyst relations
- Collaborative mindset that allows you to work across a global organization to build a plan, get alignment, and execute it
- Strong leadership with ability to lead high performing teams in a fun, ever-changing work environment
- Experience in B2B SaaS