Director, Market Research at Real Chemistry
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
The Director / Senior Director, Integrated Intelligence, Marketing Research role is primarily responsible for supporting primary market research and integrated analytics projects. This individual will work within the market research team and be ‘project owners’ responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of market research projects that deliver clear and compelling outcomes that meet surpass the client’s objectives.
The successful candidate must collaborate effectively with other team members, have the ability to build and maintain client relationships, and consistently demonstrate analytical and interpretive skills with proficiency in uncovering insights from data. A minimum of 8years of experience in the primary market research setting preferred.
- Direct the process: manage the day-to-day responsibilities of several primary market research projects from start to finish, help frame objectives, develop research design and sampling plans, create research instruments (surveys, discussion guides, screeners) analyze results and create final client deliverables.
- Make research happen: Find operational efficiencies and drive them forward. Collaborate with your team members so that projects get done well and right: on time, on budget and on strategy for the client. When the going gets tough, you apply the organizational grease it takes to keep the whole process moving seamlessly.
- Show our clients the love: Develop an understanding of our clients’ business issues and the industries in which they operate. Maintain and strengthen client relationships through our collective team greatness. Become a trusted advisor to clients by understanding their big picture strategy and day to day needs.
- You have at least 8-10 years’ experience in primary market research focused in healthcare
- Strong experience with methodologies spanning both qualitative and quantitative research, including survey design, sampling plans and analysis, and brand trackers.
- Extensive personal moderation experience with qualitative research, including focus groups, conducting in-depth interviews, analyzing qualitative research and cultural analyses.
- Strong quantitative skills, including advanced analytics. Segmentation modeling and key driver analysis is a plus!
- Good understanding of advanced analytics including data visualization tools such as Q Research Software, DisplayR, SAS, STATA or R programming Proficiency in developing clear narrative and storytelling in presentation, visually and in writing.
- Strong communications skills; you know how to translate complex data into easy to understand, actionable insights & strong recommendations aligned to our clients key objectives
- Proficiency in MS Office a must
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.