Director, Sales Data Strategy & Shared Services
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
We are seeking a passionate, resourceful, and team-oriented leader to join the Global Sales Programs team! The Director of Sales Data Strategy and Shared Services will be charged with building out the Data Quality strategy at CrowdStrike by working cross-functionally with business leaders to prioritize, develop, execute and operationalize transformative projects to augment the data quality in our sales systems and prepare the business for the future (scale). The successful candidate will be able to work independently to frame the current business requirements (strategy) and lead the execution of the recommendations through the associated business and functional units (tactics). In addition, the role will oversee the Shared Services team in Pune, India, enabling this organization to be a center of excellence for the Sales community and consistently
The position will report to the Senior Director of Global Sales Programs and ideally be based in Sunnyvale or Irvine, CA.
What you'll do
- Ownership of sales data governance program, including cross-functional alignment.
- Lead and execute initiatives that enable a scalable, consistent, accurate sales data standards that help drive business decisions and efficient sales processes.
- Collaborate with IT and cross functional teams to identify, prioritize and execute on opportunities to simplify, standardize, streamline and/or enrich data quality processes.
- Oversee a highly responsive, offshore Shared Services team responsible for ongoing sales data quality, enrichment and validation processes.
- Spearhead strategic projects to achieve operational efficiencies in Shared Services model, driving to become a center of excellence globally.
- Oversee case management and ensure sales data inquiries are resolved consistent with service level standards via the ticketing queue.
- Serve as a point of escalation for governance and data quality issues.
What You’ll Need
- Degree: Bachelor's or Masters’ degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science/Technology or Finance
- 7+ years in Sales Operations, Business Operations and/or Data Operations
- 5+ years in sales data strategy, governance and/or policy, and strategic process improvement, preferably in hyper-growth organization
- Strategic Thinker: Ability to think and act holistically; Quickly assess and evaluate challenges and work withkey business and technical stakeholders to gain consensus from which to create a framework for data governance and drive transformative initiatives.
- Data Driven: Excellent analysis and critical reasoning skills with a strong focus on execution. Ability to analyze various drivers, provide fact-based recommendations to stakeholders, and prove or disprove data governance issues with data.
- Change Agent: Act team player, with the courage to drive change and challenge the status quo while maintaining respect for the team. Apply pragmatic change management techniques and maintain stakeholder engagement.
- Problem Solver: Proactive problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity and is able to positively leverage resources (matrixed) to get things done.
- Team Player: Strong cross-functional collaboration with a ‘company first’ attitude; act as liaison between business units on multi-functional projects; motivated to make a positive impact and work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective Communicator: Ability to simplify complex concepts into simple actions; liaise effectively with business and technical teams and demonstrate engaged leadership across projects..
- Self Starter | Personal Drive: Ability to be highly productive with little oversight on day to day basis; take meaningful accountability for shaping and executing upon our sales data strategy and operations.
- Travel: Willing and able to travel (approximately 25%+/-), largely in the region
- Advanced Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud) experience preferred
- Experience with process management (re-engineering) – e.g. Kaizen, Six Sigma.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.