Ediscovery Business Process Architect at DISCO
As a DISCO Ediscovery Business Process Architect, you will be an individual contributor supporting the Professional Services and Client Success teams in building and optimizing our client lifecycle from onboarding through active case management and closure. You will work cross functionally with the Client Success, Implementation, Training, Project Management, Managed Review, Technical Support, Data Operations and Forensics teams to drive innovative solutions to impact the DISCO client experience. You will report to the VP, Professional Services.Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience building ediscovery processes, workflows and playbooks across multiple departments
- Deep familiarity with ediscovery workflows and best practices
- 5+ years of experience in managing ediscovery projects/deliverables
- 10+ years of experience managing multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Proven track record of delivering results within SMART goal framework
- Experience leading projects with internal legal stakeholders as well as cross functional technical teams
- Familiarity with a variety of ediscovery software including at least 2 of the following: DISCO, Relativity, Everlaw, Logikull, Catalyst, Brainspace, NexLP, Nuix, Venio
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, specifically related to synthesizing data into an easily consumable fashion
- Experience using JIRA, Salesforce (or similar CRM), Netsuite SRP (or similar time keeping system)
- Create standard operating procedures and playbooks for all post-sale activities
- Build, deploy and optimize the processes to support the DISCO client lifecycle from initial case kick-off to matter close out
- Run regular process gap analysis across Client Success & Professional Services organizations and prepare executive summaries on key priorities for change, including impact analysis and ROI
- Lead cross-functional programs and initiatives to aid in scaling Project Management, Data Operations, Technical Support, Client Success, Training and Implementation programs to improve customer experience
- Develop a weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting mechanism highlighting results of activities related to key business metrics to management and executive team. Provide recommendations on organizational and process improvements based on key findings
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus and equity
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.