Expert Services Business Analyst at SailPoint
This position on SailPoint’s Global Expert Services team will be responsible for day to day operational success of reporting and queue management oversight of our global and cross product expert services team. These responsibilities will include monitoring key metrics across products and geos, proactive management of expert services request queues, and interacting with both management and technical team members to ensure a world-class client experience. There is a unique opportunity for growth in the expanding team and we seek someone to contribute a fresh outlook and energy towards a blended product structure.
- Ensure that Expert Services management team is updated on potential and active escalations.
- Manage Expert Services ticket queue with a focus on accountability and productivity
- Ensure adherence to internal processes including weekly status reporting, team forecasting, and regular updates to client requests
- Work with technical team to ensure client requests are progressing in a timely fashion
- Work closely with engagement managers and technical team members to accurately forecast billable utilization based on current capacity vs. Expert Services backlog
- Identify new opportunities for expanding current report on business insights to maximize client success and SailPoint revenue growth
- Assist in defining the escalation process of Expert Services cases
- 1-2+ years of professional work experience, project management is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with global cross-functional teams
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, schedule and status, documentation)
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Experience in an operations organization a plus
- Familiarity with the following technologies a plus: Zendesk, Salesforce, Tenrox, SpringCM
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.