Global Forecast & Plan Analyst at Expedia Group
Are you someone that likes to partner with internal and external operational management to ensure the correct resourcing schedules are in place to meet demand? Then this role is a fit for you! In this role you will demonstrate a clear understanding of which contact drivers are impacting forecasts and analyze operational performance against plan to assist teams to improve performance. You will also work on end-to-end WFM processes for implementations, assist with maintenance and improvements of workforce management tools, and provide analytical support to the leadership team.
If you have experience in call center workforce planning and can ramp up quickly with a playbook for improved operational performance, we want you to apply!
What you’ll do:
- Lead demand planning efforts across multiple contact & operational centers
- Create contact forecasts and capacity plans, incorporating business initiatives impacting customer contact demand
- Collaborate with both internal resources and outsourced vendor management to confirm that staff schedules and forecast performance meets the needs of the business
- Meet with leadership to present key findings, clearly communicate challenges, and offer suggestions for resolution
- Review forecasts and analyze variances, finding opportunities for continuous improvement
- Provide analysis and reporting of key WFM performance indicators, including various adherence reports, targeted service levels, shrinkage and occupancy
- Track and analyze contact volumes and arrival patterns and identify trends
Who you are:
- 4+ years’ experience in workforce management modeling within a highly complex contact center environment including demand planning and forecasting experience using workforce management software such as Aspect, Pipkins, NICE, Workday HCM, or similar
- Proven knowledge of standard inbound call center methodologies
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and be able to present ideas and gain consensus
- Strong problem-solving skills, self-motivation, and the capacity to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, where multitasking is expected
- Possess a strong intellectual curiosity and demonstrate proven analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required, comfortability with Erling C calculations and interacting with databases preferred
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.