Global Intelligence Analyst (Bilingual) at AlertMedia
AlertMedia is seeking a Global Intelligence Analyst (Bilingual) to join our growing Global Intelligence Team. You will play a critical part in making sure our customers are provided with timely and accurate information when there are critical events happening in their area.
Who you are:
You have previous experience as a security or intelligence analyst, in the news media, or another role which required you to surface, vet, and communicate information within time constraints. You’re inspired to make a difference and understand the importance and responsibility of supporting valued customers during critical events. You are excited to be a part of a growing and evolving team.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Utilize open source intelligence to surface and monitor incidents and potential threats globally
- Based on given criteria, identify events that could impact business continuity and the safety of our customers and their employees
- Communicate critical information effectively and with urgency and provide updated information as necessary
- Collaborate with colleagues on the Global Intelligence Team to continuously evolve sources to ensure the highest level of monitoring and knowledge
- 2+ years of professional business experience, particularly in roles demanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills based on given criteria; ability to evaluate a variety of situations, establish priorities, and provide accurate information with urgency
- General knowledge of current events
- Understanding of existing social media platforms and ability to learn and utilize a variety of tools and systems
- Capable of working independently on tasks while also thriving and collaborating as part of a larger team
- A willing partner in giving and receiving feedback on product, process, and performance
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- As a key player in a 24/7 team, this role requires commitment to your agreed upon shift with ability/flexibility of hours as needed to support the business. This may include evenings, overnight, weekends, and holidays from time-to-time
- Must be located in the Austin, TX area or willing to relocate
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.