We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 1,000,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started.Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, quirky, tight-knit team who’s passionate about our purpose, who works hard, learns together, and laugh together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose, who can add their own unique quirkiness to our own. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.Our Values
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring our A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us. We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers so our employees can access a whole host of perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of PTO per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Family Planning Benefit
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch three times a week
- A well stocked fridge and kitchen
- Quarterly continuing education budget
The Go-to-Market Analyst Role
As the Go-to-Market Analyst you will be the key to turning data into stories and insights for our Go-to-Market teams at A Cloud Guru (Sales & Customer Experience) . Your role will involve collaborating with stakeholders, other analysts, and our operations team to ensure accurate and effective delivery. If you love tackling the process of taking many sources and tables of data and morphing them into a high performing self-service structure while also building out stories that ensure our customers see the value in our product then this is the role for you.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Build out a data product for high performing teams at a fast growing start-up
- Build your expertise with sales, customer experience, and product data tools and domain experience
- Work with awesome tech including Looker, AWS, DBT, Salesforce and more
- Contribute to the success of our end customers, sales teams, and customer success teams
- Use creativity and critical thinking to deliver the best value story possible to our sales people to tackle customers questions and needs while contributing to the greater analytics codebase at A Cloud Guru
We are looking for someone who can:
- Manage a SQL pipeline from raw base tables to reporting layer structure using our tool-set
- Identify the compelling trends across disparate sources of usage data, sales activity data, customer success activity data, and other sources
- Effectively prioritize requests from stakeholders to provide predictable and quality delivery
- Work through requirements to find the core of the request and build it into a polished and realistic report
- Proactively seek out new stories and data to build into our delivery process
- Pick up our SFDC processes and database quickly and execute quickly
- Work through SQL, BI, and spreadsheet with no hesitation, it’s not the tool that matters it’s picking the right one to get the job done
If you have the following experience, we’d love to hear from you!
- 3+ Years of analytics experience
- Experience working directly with database technology and a BI tool (Looker, Tableau, Periscope, etc.)
- Familiar with salesforce API data output and troubleshooting through the CRM
- Experience and passion telling stories through data
- Excellent presentation, critical thinking, and time management skills
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk.